Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Use It Or Lose It Linky Party #2

inchworming



  

Go ahead and grab my button, 
#"Use It Or Lose It, Declutter, 
Get Organized."

Linky Party
May 1st, 2015

My whole desire for this theme
is to help myself and others 
like me, to use what we have stashed
a way in our home. Items like
fabric, books, patterns, clothes, 
beads, cooking items, an old 
vase,etc...  

How many of us have purchased 
fabric with the hopes of making one
or more quilts.  Maybe, it's those 
cookies from that new cookbook we've 
had for 5 years, or that new 
shape cake pan that has been tucked 
away in the kitchen. 

I own a numerous amount of
 books and apparel patterns 
that need to be used. In order 
to use some of those patterns, 
I can look to see if I
have fabric already in my stash.  
If I do, there is no need for me 
to purchase any fabric.  But, I may 
have to buy a zipper to 
finish up that project. 

Then again it could be those t-shirts
you've been saving to make a t-shirt quilt 
for your special someone.  
There is no reason we can't 
repurpose our items. 

My hopes for this linky party 
is to also give us a chance to 
rethink and really examine the 
items we have. If you're not going
 to use it, then lose it by giving 
those items away or by throwing
 them out.  This will help us to 
declutter and help us feel good about
ourselves. We can help someone 
by giving it away, or we can try 
and sell some stuff and put money back
in to our pocket. It helps us to
 declutter and get better organized.

Now that you know what this 
Linky Party is about, connect 
and share your post, past or present.

Beginning on the first of 

every month you'll be able 

to link up your post during 

the month. 


~ Scroll down and Press the linky 

button and enter your information

 to join the party.

~ Get inspired by visiting some 

or all of those amazing  link ups.

   ~Don't forget to leave a comment, 

and make some new friends by 

inviting them over to your site.

~I'm looking forward to seeing what 
you have to share. 
  
~Remember, if you have any question,
 please let me know.  

Thank you for stopping by!  
 I'm look forward to being 
inspired by you!!! 



1 Corinthians 14:40
But all things should be done decently
and in order.

  




No comments: