Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Join Some Communities!






Hello Fellow Readers!


I need to continue to stay focused and accountable for the things I write and what better way then to blog about it. May this inspire and encourage you to climb up those steps into those list of goals you've made for your own personal growth.  If you haven't, why not get a pen and some paper and jot down a few things you'd like to get started on and see through in the next couple of weeks, month or even year.  

Back in December I wrote a blog, I Can Do All Things, which I should have named,  I Can Do All Things And So Can You!  But I didn't and I can't cry over spilled milk. Carry on, Nina! No looking back only ahead to what's next.

That first goal on my list was to grow my blog my joining a few blogger communities and by studying other sites which I have been doing.  There's a lot of really great sites out there.  Great support  too.  A few of the Communities in Blogger I've joined that are supportive and have great feed back are: 

Sewing For Children 
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106917099947792662177

The Newbie Blogger         https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106424019938464282585/stream/a3915cc5-01b8-4150-9db1-6fa6f83c7a02

Recipe Sharing Community
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104445639155204998254

Check out all the communities that you are interested in and make sure you #1 and comment!  Help and answer any questions you know the answer to.  We want to make others feel welcome and not   alone, because we all matter!  (Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31)  Support one another is key! 

Also, during the month of January I've been trying to fix my blog, make it look better (it's not there yet), reading up on adding widgets, etc. Boy, does it take time to learn how to do all that stuff.  I'm not very computer savvy so it takes me just a wee longer to accomplish.  I want you to know that I'm such a new blogger and by encouraging you, it also encourages me to press forward to the goal that is before me.  

It's okay to cry, to fall, and to get frustrated.  Maybe, some of you have been blogging for a while and you're tried and have run out of ideas.  Join some new communities and be refreshed. Deep down in our hearts we all have a desire to produce a great blog, take great pictures, and dish out fabulous material.  There are so many of us out there that are in the same boat.  You are not alone!!  

Remember you can only take one step at a time!!! 



JOIN SOME COMMUNITIES-JOIN SOME COMMUNITIES-JOIN SOME COMMUNITIES




               






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like the way you started off here "stay focused and accountable for the things I write." Good for you

inchworming said...

Thank you James! I appreciate your comment!