Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Table Top Quilt

Here's my #Halloween quilt!  All ready to go for tomorrow!






I started off by cutting 16- 3" squares with my pumpkin fabric.  I have 16 finished blocks. 




Cutting 2-1/2" strips and adding them to each side.




Then adding 2-1/2" strips to top and bottom.




Trim each block. I have 8 different fabrics, not counting the center fabric (pumpkins), making 2 blocks of each color.




Once you have your blocks made, arrange them according to what looks good to you!




I decided to add black sashing between the blocks.  I cut my sashing strips 1-1/2" wide.



Next I added a 3" border (cutting my borders 3-1/2" wide). I then sandwiched the quilt together. I used a scalloped top stitch and added my binding to finish it off. 



I did use a fluffier polyester batting because I just happened to have a piece already cut to size.  Use what you have whenever possible!!





Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!  Have fun and be safe!




  
Ecclesiastes 3:11



He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time.

No comments: